Elope In Maine
Maine Elopement Packages
Maine is the “Vacation State”.
Elope in Maine has 3,478 miles of coastline (more than California) and many beautiful Inns along the rocky coast to choose from. They also have some great ski mountains where you can find a winter elopement package.
Consider eloping in Ogunquit at the Beachmere Inn, and don’t forget to stop at Barnacle Billy’s for fresh lobster right off the boat. Getting married and already have a family?? Visit York Beach…Wild Kingdom and Amusement Park
How about a Maine elopement package from Wolf Cove Inn on Tripp Lake in Poland, or Gazebo Inn in Ogunquit – just down the road from Perkins Cove – one of the most picturesque little fishing harbors on the Maine Coast.
Fun Fact – Maine grows more blueberries than any other state in the Union! So if you are offered blueberry jam with breakfast, or blueberry pancakes, they’re probably pretty tasty.
So if you want to Elope in Maine, just click above for Maine Elopement Packages.
Maine Marriage License Requirements
To elope in Maine you must have a valid Maine marriage license. You may obtain your license in any county throughout Maine. Please call the nearest town, county or city clerk to ask details about specific requirements for your wedding. Here is a summary of the license requirements in Maine:
Minimum Age Rqmt: 18
License Fee: $30 Cash
Waiting Period: 3 days
License Valid for: 90 days
Blood Test: None
Elope in Maine at:
Fabulous, cozy Inn built in 1894 on Tripp Lake
$299 plus taxes and gratuities & Room Rate
$1150 – 1750 plus tax
Three story historic Italianate Mansion in Lewiston.
$1250 – 1400 plus tax and gratuity (depending on room)
Romantic Elopement Package includes:
– Two Nights Lodging
– Breakfast near the Inn
– Fresh flowers upon arrival
– Fruit & Cheese Platter with wine upon arrival
– Bouquet and Boutonniere (your color choice)
– Professional Photographer (1 hour) and CD of photos
– Agora Grand Wedding Chapel for the ceremony
– Officiant for the ceremony – Witnesses (2 required per Maine law)
– Petite wedding cake
– Chilled sparkling wine after the ceremony
– $75 Gift Certificate for dinner at local restaurants
– Turn down service with chocolate dipped strawberries and rose petals
– Delayed check out until noon.
Inn at the Agora
One Walnut Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
$1,460-$1,760 depending on room and season
$700 – $900 depending on room